A 12 Month Subscription to Angry Robot Ebooks
Get your e-mitts on every new Angry Robot ebook published between now and 12 months from now.
That's more than two dozen eBooks for one, small, up-front price!
And if you live outside of the Eurpoean Union, you won't be charged the sales tax (VAT) that we have to charge here, making the cost of your subscription approximately $135 (depending on the exchange rate, currently £1 = $1.65).
Angry Robot is currently scheduled to publish 27 new books over the course of the next year, and you can get every one of these over the next 12 months for the price indicated. We aim to publish 2 ebooks most months, usually 3 in April and September, but none in December.
N.B. Omnibus editions and re-releases are not included as part of your subscription.
Publication Information - a.k.a. 'What Do I Get For my Money?'
These are the current (April 2014) ebooks that will be available to download immediately on purchase of your 12 month subscription:
- Last God Standing by Michael Boatman
- Sunstone by Freya Robertson
And these are some of the ebooks that you'll be able to download over the course of the next 12 months:
- Morningside Fall by Jay Posey (World: May 2014)
- Peacemaker by Marianne de Pierres (World: May 2014)
- Night Terrors by Tim Waggoner (World: Jun 2014)
- The White Towers by Andy Remic (World: Jun 2014)
- The Shadow Master by Craig Cormick (World: Jul 2014)
- The Blasted Lands by James A. Moore (World: Jul 2014)
- The Buried Life by Carrie Patel (World: Aug 2014)
- The Guild of Assassins by Anna Kashina (World: Aug 2014)
- The Bullet Catcher's Daughter by Rod Duncan (World: Sep 2014)
- The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley (World: Sep 2014)
- The Waterborne Blade by Susan Murray (World: Oct 2014)
- Company Town by Madeline Ashby (World: Oct 2014)
- The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee (World: Nov 2014)
- Dream Stalkers by Tim Waggoner (World: Nov 2014)
- Apex by Ramez Naam (World: Nov 2014)
Your subscription will also include: +1x October 2014, 3x January 2015, 3x February 2015 and 3x March 2015 ebooks as well. Details are currently pending and may be subject to slight change, but we're hoping to confirm them on the main Angry Robot website before too long (and as mentioned above, we don't publish any new ebooks in December, hence the gap).
Back to Top
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "But what about the fact that some of the ebooks in the subscription will be Books 2 and 3 in a series?" we hear you ask.
Good question, and we're glad you raised it.
In addition to the books in the subscription, we'll give you a discount code that will allow you 1/3 off any ebooks that already exist in our catalogue. You can use this to purchase earlier books in a series, at a similar discount to your subscription, or any other ebooks that catch your eye. This discount code will only work once, for one basket-load only (so choose wisely), and cannot be used with any other offer.
Q: "What if I choose to cancel?" you ponder.
Well, we rather hope you'll enjoy your Angry Robot subscription and this issue won't come up, but if you do need to cancel for any reason:
Your subscription includes a sizeable discount to thank you for paying up-front for a year’s worth of ebooks. Should you choose to cancel your subscription at any point during the next 12 months, you lose this discount, and your refund will be calculated as follows:
The Subscription Purchase Price You Paid less the number of books released during your subscription period @ £5.49 per ebook.
i.e. You will be charged full price for each ebook you have had the opportunity to download. This means that no refund will be available once 16 books have been released since the start of your subscription (including the current 2).
Q: "How do I go about accessing my downloaded files?
An 'instructions' PDF will be provided with your downloaded eBooks.
N.B. We will provide all our ebook subscribers with both DRM-free ePub and Mobi (for Kindle) format ebook files. If your reading device requires a different ebook format, the files will need to be converted, which you can do with a free-to-download utility such as Calibre.
Back to Top