A 12 Month Subscription to Angry Robot Ebooks
Get your e-mitts on every new Angry Robot ebook published between now and 12 months from now.
Angry Robot is currently scheduled to publish 30 new books over the course of the next year, and you can get every one of these over the next 12 months for the price indicated. Angry Robot usually published 2 ebooks each month, but none in December. And from October 2014 they're increasing the number to 3 ebooks per month (but still none in December).
Omnibus editions and re-releases are not included as part of your subscription.
And if you live outside of the Eurpoean Union, you won't be charged the sales tax (VAT) that we have to charge here, making the cost of your subscription approximately $155 (depending on the exchange rate at time of purchase, currently around £1 = $1.698).
Publication Information - a.k.a. 'What Do I Get For my Money?'
These are the current (July 2014) ebooks that will be available to download immediately on purchase of your 12 month subscription:
- The Shadow Master by Craig Cormick (July 2014)
- The Blasted Lands by James A. Moore (July 2014)
And these are some of the ebooks that you'll be able to download over the course of the next 12 months:
- The Buried Life by Carrie Patel (August 2014)
- The Guild of Assassins by Anna Kashina (August 2014)
- The Bullet Catcher's Daughter by Rod Duncan (September 2014)
- The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley (September 2014)
- Company Town by Madeline Ashby (October 2014)
- The Waterborne Blade by Susan Murray (October 2014)
- Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz (October 2014)
- The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee (November 2014)
- Dream Stalkers by Tim Waggoner (November 2014)
- Apex by Ramez Naam (November 2014)
- The Hellsblood Bride by Chuck Wendig (World: January 2015)
- The Rebirths of Tao by Wesley Chu (World: January 2015)
- Unseemly Science by Rod Duncan (World: February 2015)
- Cities and Thrones by Carrie Patel (World: February 2015)
- The Floating City by Craig Cormick (World: March 2015)
- Who Wants To Be The Prince of Darkness? by Michael Boatman (World: April 2015)
Your subscription will also include: +1x January 2015, +1x February 2015, +2x March 2015, +2x April 2015, +3x May 2015 and +3x June 2015 ebooks as well. Details are currently pending and may be subject to slight change, but they will be confirmed on the books page of the main Angry Robot website as soon as they're finalised (and as mentioned above, Angry Robot doesn't publish any new ebooks in December, hence the gap).
Back to Top
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "But what about the fact that some of the ebooks in the subscription will be Books 2 and 3 in a series?" we hear you ask.
Good question, and we're glad you raised it.
In addition to the books in the subscription, your subscription will include a discount code that will allow you a one-time 33% discount on any Angry Robot ebooks on-sale at the Robot Trading Company. You can use this to purchase earlier books in a series, at a similar discount to your subscription, or any other ebooks that catch your eye. This discount code will only work once, for one basket-load only (so choose wisely), and cannot be used with any other offer.
Q: "What if I choose to cancel?" you ponder.
We rather hope you'll enjoy your Angry Robot subscription and this issue won't come up, but if you do need to cancel for any reason:
Your subscription includes a sizeable discount to thank you for paying up-front for a year’s worth of ebooks. Should you choose to cancel your subscription at any point during the next 12 months, you lose this discount, and your refund will be calculated as follows:
The Subscription Purchase Price You Paid less the number of books released during your subscription period @ £5.49 per ebook.
i.e. You will be charged full price for each ebook you have had the opportunity to download.
Q: "How do I go about accessing my downloaded files?
A 'how-to' PDF document will be provided with your downloaded eBooks.
N.B. Your monthly subscription will be supplied as a zip file that contains both the DRM-free ePub and Mobi (for Kindle) format ebook files. If your reading device requires a different ebook format, the files will need to be converted, which you can do with a free-to-download utility such as Calibre.
Back to Top