A 12 Month Subscription to Angry Robot Ebooks
Get your e-mitts on every new Angry Robot ebook published between now and 12 months from now.
Angry Robot is currently planning to publish 32 new books over the course of the next year. Buy an Angry Robot Subscription and you can download all of them, as they're published, at a hefty discount of around 33% off the total r.r.p.
If you live outside of the European Union, you won't be charged the sales tax (VAT) that we have to charge here, making the cost of your subscription approximately $140 (depending on the exchange rate at time of purchase, currently around £1 = $1.44).
Publication Information - a.k.a. 'What Do I Get For my Money?'
These are the current (February 2016) ebooks that will be available to download immediately on purchase of your 12 month subscription:
These are the ebooks that you'll be able to download over the course of the next 12 months:
- United States of Japan by Peter Tieryas (March 2016)
- The Destructives by Matthew de Abaitua (March 2016)
- Who Wants to be the Prince of Darkness? by Michael Boatman (March 2016)
- Trident's Forge by Patrick S. Tomlinson (April 2016)
- The Silent Army by James A. Moore (April 2016)
- The Conclave of Shadow by Alyc Helms (April 2016)
- Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen (May 2016)
- Outriders by Jay Posey (May 2016)
- Like a Boss by Adam Rakunas (June 2016)
- Silent Hall by N.S. Dolkart (June 2016)
- Assassin Queen by Anna Kashina (June 2016)
- The Copper Promise by Jen Williams (July 2016 - US/Can Only)
- The Interminables by Paige Orwin (July 2016)
- Time Siege by Wesley Chu (July 2016 - UK/RoW Only)
- An Accident of Stars by Foz Meadows (August 2016)
- Twilight of the Dragons by Andy Remic (August 2016)
- Fix by Ferrett Steinmetz (September 2016)
Your subscription will also include: +1x August 2016, +2x September 2016, +3x October 2016, +3x November 2016 and +3x January 2017 ebooks. Details are currently pending and will be confirmed on the books page of the main Angry Robot website as soon as they're finalised. Angry Robot doesn't publish any new ebooks in December, hence the gap.
N.B. Omnibus editions and re-releases are not included as part of your subscription.
Back to Top
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "But what about the fact that some of the ebooks in the subscription will be Books 2 and 3 in a series?" we hear you ask.
Good question, and we're glad you asked.
In addition to the books in the subscription, your subscription will include a discount code that will allow you a one-time 33% discount on any Angry Robot ebooks on-sale at the Robot Trading Company. You can use this to purchase earlier books in a series, at a similar discount to your subscription, or any other ebooks that catch your eye. This discount code will only work once, for one basket-load only (so choose wisely), and cannot be used with any other offer.
Q: "What if I choose to cancel my subscription?" you ponder.
We rather hope you'll enjoy your Angry Robot subscription and this issue won't come up, but if you do need to cancel for any reason:
Your subscription includes a sizeable discount to thank you for paying up-front for a year's worth of ebooks. Should you choose to cancel your subscription at any point during the next 12 months, you lose this discount, and your refund will be calculated as follows:
The Subscription Purchase Price you paid, less the number of books released during your subscription period @ £5.49 per ebook.
i.e. You will be charged full price for each ebook you have had the opportunity to download.
Q: "How do I go about accessing my downloaded files?"
You will receive a monthly email to let you know when each new subscription file is ready to download. A 'how-to' PDF document will be provided with your downloaded eBooks.
N.B. Your monthly subscription will be supplied as a zip file that contains both the DRM-free ePub and Mobi (for Kindle) format ebook files. If your reading device requires a different ebook format, the files will need to be converted, which you can do with a free-to-download utility such as Calibre.
Back to Top